Friday, March 2, 2007

It's All Happening....



And there it was, the infamous “plus” sign. I was breathless, staring down at this stick saturated with pee, just breathless. Questions rushed through me. (The plus means I'M pregnant, right? Am I really? There’s a baby growing inside me? Am I sure the plus means I’m pregnant?) I was so excited and I couldn’t wait to tell Dan, he was 3000 miles away in NY and I was joining him later that night for our routine 1am dinner at Pastis. I changed a 4pm flight to 1pm and before I knew it, I was escalating my way past the rockin-loud, Hudson lobby into our tiny hotel room. I handed Dan a little note I made on the plane that joyfully announced, “We’re Pregnant”.

We had a great trip...we returned to our favorite steak frites and french onion soup establishment...Pastis, and walked around Soho. I love when Dan has business in NYC!

No comments: