Tuesday, September 25, 2007

34 Weeks


I had my 34-week check up today and all is well. We peaked in on Sofia to make sure her head was in the right place (I was convinced that she had turned herself around after the car accident) and her head is, thankfully, down. When I say we “peaked” in on her, I mean the ultrasound wand touched my stomach for a count of five seconds.
I cannot believe I only have six weeks of pregnancy left. This makes me SO incredibly sad…I have loved being pregnant. Of course it helps that I’ve had the world’s easiest pregnancy, but there is this big part of me that will miss my bump. (I have SBA - severe bump attachment.) Naturally I can’t wait to meet the little one, but I feel like she is protected and safe right where she is, why change anything? Sorry for the photo - it’s the best I could do on my own.

No comments: