Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Four Months


When will I stop saying, "I can't believe..."? I can't believe Sofia is going to be four months old on Friday. I still wish she would stay small, I still wish I could hear her newborn cry, I still wish she would fall asleep comfortably on my chest.

How can I possibly miss her when I spend everyday with her? Does this make ANY sense? Right now for example, I am down in our studio blogging. The baby monitor is on and Sofia is sleeping soundly in her room. YET, I am practically in tears thinking that she is just growing up too quickly. Right this very second, I am fighting the urge to run upstairs and pick her up. (I held her almost ALL day today because her teeth are bothering her.)

The picture is from today...just in case I don't get to take one on Friday.

No comments: