Friday, April 25, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah


Sofia started saying, “Blah, blah, blah” today, adding this to the many other sounds in her repertoire. A few times she even mixed in a, “ma, ma, ma”. It cracks me up to here the, “blah, blah, blah, ma, ma, ma”.

When she cried for me to pick her up the other day she threw in a, “ma, ma, ma”, which only means that I have earned the same status as, “ahhh, aiii, and waahh”, her other vocal accomplishments. Of course I tell myself that the most important thing is that she is discovering her consonant sounds.
: )

The other "big" thing that happened today is that Sofia watched her hand wave "bye bye". Note: she didn't actually wave bye-bye at me or anyone else, she just watched her hand as it made the bye-bye motion. She is also rolling her hands. To picture this, it is the motion you would make when singing the Pat-A-Cake song at the lyric, "rolllllll it".

She is still congested but in much better spirits than yesterday.

No comments: