Thursday, May 29, 2008

Apology

It is so hard to find the time to write.
I recall the first time I realized I was blog-dependant. I would look forward to Jamie’s new mom witticisms and weekly Clara updates. I checked religiously, hoping for a new picture, or a new, “Dear Clara” letter, but after a few days of checking, and then a few weeks, the same date (and of course same adorable picture of the little miss) appeared. A similar thing happened with Aidan’s blog. For months I saw only a picture of “Miniature Providence”. It was strange that, unbeknownst to them, I had somehow become addicted to this tiny window of life they afforded me. I thank them now, because I’m certain I didn’t then, for the smiles their blogs brought me.

I apologize to you, (like they did to me and others who expectantly read their blogs), because I have not prioritized my updates. So, if you regularly check my blog and crave pictures, I will try harder to deliver! I have SO much to share.

First, Sofia is now rolling over almost every time I put her on her play mat! It’s adorable. She rolls, and then looks around as if there are paparazzi everywhere waiting to take her picture. (Okay, just because I tell her to, “look at mama”, when I’m going to take her picture and she now thinks the camera is her “mama” and the person behind the camera is a magic food mill, is beside the point.)
Second, Sofia is ticklish! That’s right, I found a spot just under her arms. I feel like this knowledge is my secret weapon. I only tickle her when I’m REALLY craving an out-loud giggle.

Third, she is eating solid foods, not just boring rice cereal either. Sofia has tasted (in order): sweet potato, green beans, peas, avocado, and squash. She LOVES food.

I will try to be more regular with my updates, so many things are happening and I don’t want you to miss them!

xo,
Brandie

No comments: