Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Decisions, Decisions....


I love these little animals. This love started when Michael and Kellie gave Sofia the stuffed animal "Giraffe" at my baby shower. I had never felt a stuffed animal this soft. I soon realized that Giraffe had lots of buddies. Next came Pig, and now Cow and Lion. Sofia will still grab her stuffed animals and squeeze them as hard as she can. The most difficult part, once I've handed her two animals, is wrongly assuming she will let her least favorite go. It is almost, but not quite, as impossible as getting my iphone out of her hands once she has a hold of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Did you hear...another little girl is on the way! Kyle and I are expecting Austyn Kay on March 11. Another blue eyed cousin to add to the mix of beautiful new girls we have already.